It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything. It’s not because I haven’t been busy, but mostly because I’ve been lazy. My bad. I recently started working with a few bands and artists in the GTA and this has been one of the more rewarding musical years thus far.
I’m playing with the Riddim & Jazz Crew and it’s a challenge and a blast. These guys are Jazz guys with all the Caribbean flavours as well, so it keeps me on my toes and challenges me to learn a lot in a short period of time. If you’re in the GTA area, come check us out as part of the Canada Day 150 Celebration at Thompson Park, Saturday July 1st.
There is a full day of activities for Canada Day July 1st 2017;
- 10:00am – Senior’s slo-pitch game
- free pancakes
- 11:20am National Anthem being sung on the main stage
- 11:00am – 3:00pm -rides, carnival acts and activities, canoe painting, wildlife exhibit, Zumba fitness in the park
- Craft and food vendors, car show
- 4:00pm – Parade southbound on Brimley Rd from Ellesmere Rd to Lawrence Ave (50 floats)
It’s gonna be a blast.